Insercoop considers it essential to participate in the strike called for the International Women’s Day on March 8th.
- Because the face of the Covid pandemic once again has the face of a woman made redundant or affected by an ERTE.
- Because despite the fact that Care work has undergone progress in terms of its social recognition, this has not had a correspondence at an economic or labour level.
- Because apart from the exploitation of housekeepers we must now add teleworking without real balance of family and work life, becoming a double burden for women.
- Because while all this happens, domestic violence grows.
- Because in addition to Care work and housekeeping, we must continue to claim a dignified social and working life for thousands of workers in situations of precariousness and exploitation.
From our responsibility and commitment we want to report gender inequalities in the labour market, especially of the most vulnerable women and call for a determined fight to transform it.